With Nutanix Enterprise Cloud software integrated in the HPE factory, the HPE ProLiant DX family of systems enables organizations to build infrastructure delivering the simplicity and agility of public cloud services, with the control and security required in private cloud environments.
HPE ProLiant DX customers receive the same Nutanix compute, storage, virtualization, and network functionality, combined with the company's intuitive, consumer-grade management that has made Nutanix one of the industry’s most popular hyperconverged solutions.
A range of HPE ProLiant DX appliances are available, including 1U and 2U form factors with 1, 2 and 4-node models. Available configure-to-order options include the latest generation of Intel Xeon Cascade Lake and AMD Epyc 7002 series processors, various memory, storage types, disk form factors and capacities, and access to hundreds of thousands of different platform combinations.
The available range of supported platform and component configurations can be found on the ProLiant DX specsheet page here.
With a pay-as-you-go consumption model HPE GreenLake with Nutanix Enterprise Cloud software provides infrastructure on-demand on-premises that are billed as it is used. There is no up-front purchase. In addition to a public cloud-like billing model, customers also have the option to outsource operations to HPE PointNext services.
- Build a complete private cloud infrastructure with HPE GreenLake or HPE ProLiant DX systems integrated with Nutanix Enterprise Cloud software.
- Eliminate expensive and complex storage area networks by simplifying your datacenter using on-board storage resources in HPE ProLiant DX systems.
- Radically simplify infrastructure management with one-click software upgrades, infrastructure scaling, and troubleshooting – freeing IT staff to focus on business applications rather than the infrastructure.
- Start small and scale your infrastructure without limits by adding ProLiant DX systems one at a time to your cluster.
- Cut the cost of virtualization with the Nutanix AHV hypervisor and integrated virtualization management.
- Build your private cloud easily with HPE GreenLake or HPE ProLiant DX systems and Nutanix Enterprise Cloud software with no change to your HPE tooling or operations.
Nutanix and HPE provide the highest level of support for the complete solution of Nutanix software and HPE Proliant DX appliances. Nutanix addresses all software-related issues, and coordinates with HPE with a handoff for hardware support cases when required.
Customers can also benefit from Nutanix Pulse and Alerts for proactive, continuous, intelligent system monitoring and call-home functionality.