- Build a complete infrastructure stack with just HPE ProLiant DX appliances and Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Software.
- Eliminate expensive and complex storage area networks by simplifying your datacenter using HPE ProLiant DX storage resources.
- Radically simplify infrastructure management with one-click software upgrades, infrastructure scaling and troubleshooting – freeing IT staff to focus on business applications rather than the infrastructure.
- Start small and scale your infrastructure without limits by adding ProLiant DX appliances one at a time.
- Cut the cost of virtualization with the Nutanix native AHV hypervisor and integrated virtualization management.
- Build your private cloud easily with Nutanix software and HPE ProLiant DX with no change to your HPE tooling or operations.
Which HPE Server Models are Qualified?
A range of HPE ProLiant DX Gen10 appliances are available, including 1U and 2U form factors with 1, 2 and 4-node models. Available configure-to-order options include the latest generation of Intel® Cascade-Lake processors, various memory, storage types, disk form factors and capacities, and access to hundreds of thousands of different platform combinations.
The available range of supported platform and component configurations can be found on the ProLiant DX specsheet page here.
Nutanix and HPE provide the highest level of support for the complete solution of Nutanix software and HPE Proliant DX appliances. Nutanix addresses all software-related issues, and coordinates with HPE with a warm handoff for hardware support cases when required.
Customers can also benefit from Nutanix Pulse and Alerts for proactive, continuous, intelligent system monitoring and call-home functionality.
Nutanix and HPE Global Partnership
Partnership delivers HPE ProLiant server technology combined with Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Software.
Nutanix will introduce a new family of integrated appliances featuring HPE ProLiant and Apollo servers, with Nutanix software factory-installed and ready for deployment. Nutanix customers who want to run their Nutanix Enterprise Cloud on HPE server technology will soon have access to a complete portfolio of turnkey appliances for all use cases, and all applications.
HPE will also make Nutanix software available in the future via the HPE GreenLake service.