Founded in 2009
Nutanix became a publicly held company (NTNX) in September 2016.
Invisible IT Infrastructure
With an enterprise cloud platform that delivers the agility and economics of the public cloud — One OS, One ClickTM
4000+ Global Employees
We're the fastest growing infrastructure company and we're just getting started!
We're led by Dheeraj Pandey, Founder, CEO and Chairman of the Board for Nutanix, who was designated one of CRN's "Top 25 Innovators" in 2015 and 2016. Learn about Dheeraj's vision for the company and our strategy by watching "Our Journey to the Enterprise Cloud." See the Company page to read about our extended executive leadership team.
Nutanix supports our employees and their families with a variety of comprehensive health, wealth and wellness programs. We also offer some of the best perks around!
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Free healthcare - paid medical, dental and vision coverage for employee + family members
- Tools and resources to build/protect your wealth, including 401(k) plan, flex spending accounts, commuter benefits, and life insurance coverage
- Wellness programs including flexible vacations and paid volunteer time off, on-site massage, mindfulness coaching, fitness centers, game rooms
- Daily catered lunch, healthy (and not-so-healthy) snacks, and beverages
Amenities and perks vary by location.
With the company growing so quickly, it's important for us to hire people who can make an impact. So whether you're looking for an internship, entry-level or professional position, you can be confident that every role matters and your input is valued.
Internships and Entry-level Positions
We offer college internships throughout the year, providing interns with exposure to various parts of the business. After graduation, many of our interns return to Nutanix and jump into entry-level positions. Learn more about our internship program and opportunities for new college grads.