Best Practices Guide:
Veritas NetBackup with Nutanix AHV
Web-scale enterprise backup and recovery software
Veritas NetBackup accelerates and simplifies data protection workflows, offering administrators convenience and peace of mind. This best practices guide makes recommendations for optimizing and scaling Veritas NetBackup with Nutanix and AHV, providing detailed configuration information and an easy-to-follow checklist to help you get the most from combining Veritas with Nutanix scale-out capabilities.
With Veritas NetBackup on the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Platform, you can protect your production workload with a proven solution that has minimal impact on performance. Download these guidelines to learn more about:
- How to implement Veritas NetBackup with Nutanix when running the native Nutanix hypervisor, AHV.
- How Veritas NetBackup’s distributed and scale-out architecture complements the web-scale Nutanix solution and its data locality technology to provide network-efficient backups.
- Guidelines for sizing components as a physical server and as VMs.
- Four different sample options for deployment models.
- The testing setup, methodology, and results Nutanix used to develop these best practices.