Discover ideal Healthcare IT cloud model in the Third Annual Enterprise Cloud Index
Healthcare IT is accelerating hybrid cloud adoption and creating new roles in reaction to a tumultuous 2020
Global conditions have driven healthcare IT (HIT) through a period of profound and rapid transformation. This year’s Enterprise Cloud Index: Healthcare Industry Findings garners insights from HIT decision-makers from around the world to give you an expansive view into how these forces are affecting their strategic priorities. The index reveals how these macroconditions are affecting the current and future state of cloud adoption, including invaluable data on how HIT is responding to the new challenges and priorities. The ECI also captures where HIT organizations are deploying clinical, business, and financial apps today, and where they expect to deploy them in the future.
Download the report to learn:
- The new role that HIT occupies due to changes wrought by the pandemic
- How COVID-19 is changing current and future HIT infrastructure decisions
- The strategic priorities that are driving change in HIT—spoiler alert: it’s not cutting costs.
- The steps that healthcare organizations are taking in their journeys towards hybrid cloud
- How adopting hybrid cloud in the face of COVID-19 is translating to a range of new business processes and practices
- And much more!