Technology Deep Dive between Industry-Leading Offerings:
Nutanix vs VMC
In the era of cloud, government agencies are being tasked to evaluate vendors, cloud providers, and integrators, each offering their own approach to the cloud. In order to build a sustainable, cloud-smart strategy, organizations are migrating their operations to a hybrid model, building their on-premises private cloud and tapping into the resources of the public cloud when needed. But the volume of cloud offerings available can make the decision-making process and path to hybrid more of a maze than a direct route.
Join us for a technical deep dive with Industry Solutions Expert, Rob Simpson, as we compare and contrast the leading HCI solutions from the Gartner Magic Quadrant and their respective hybrid cloud offerings.
During this session, we’ll cover:
- How Nutanix Enterprise Cloud measures up against VMC & VCF
- Application mobility & ease of use between on-premises & public cloud
- Operational simplicity: infrastructure dependencies and networking considerations
- Licensing models & upgrade requirements
- TCO & ROI advantages
- How these concepts are critical when using AWS Cloud
- Dan Fallon, Senior Director, Systems Engineering, U.S. Public Sector, Nutanix
- Rob Simpson, Director, Strategic Marketing, Nutanix
- Daniel Dislers, Strategic Technical Marketing Engineer, Nutanix