More and more FIs are adopting enterprise cloud computing for its improved cost structure, flexible capacity, and collaborative qualities, but the security of this infrastructure remains a major challenge. FIs need all hands on deck to ensure regulatory compliance and complete data protection.
Watch this on-demand webinar covering security and regulatory compliance best practices for on-premise and public cloud environments. Topics include:
- The benefits of a “security first” design for enterprise cloud
- How reducing infrastructure complexity can improve security
- How to prioritize and coordinate security across the business
- How new features such as data-at-rest encryption and network micro-segmentation can protect the cloud infrastructure
- Compliance considerations for Payment Card Industry (PCI) security standards, the EUs General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA)