Organizations around the world have embraced hyperconverged infrastructure for its unmatched management simplicity and lower TCO, especially as compared to traditional infrastructure. But when it comes to mission- and business-critical applications, there’s no substitute for excellent performance, scalability, and reliability. Analysts Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG) have conducted a technical validation of just these issues for vital enterprise workloads on the Nutanix Cloud Platform, including:
- RDBMS with Nutanix Era (database automation and LCM)
- Hadoop/Cloudera and SAS Grid
- Splunk Smartstore on Nutanix with Nutanix Objects (S3-compatible object storage)
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops on Nutanix
Using industry-standard methodologies and tools, such as Oracle SLOB and Login VSI, ESG validated that Nutanix delivered:
- Easy and intuitive deployment and management for all workloads, with a single pane of glass and automatable via APIs.
- A streamlined I/O stack while leveraging technologies like NVMe, up to 100GbE top of rack (ToR) switching support, and RDMA support to maximize performance.
- Simplified information lifecycle management for databases, advanced analytics, and end-user computing workloads.
Download the report to see the numbers for yourself!