Best Practices Guide:
Cisco ACI™ With Nutanix
Combine the power of software-defined networking via Cisco ACI™ with the Nutanix enterprise cloud platform.
Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI)TM empowers your applications by automatically translating application requirements into infrastructure configuration. Running Cisco ACITM with Nutanix allows you to build a datacenter that not only performs well, but is easy to manage and scale, freeing IT to focus on the applications instead of the infrastructure.
Download this best practices guide for:
- An overview of Cisco ACI™.
- An explanation of the test methodology and results validating Cisco ACITM compatibility and performance on Nutanix with various hypervisor and virtual switch combinations.
- General best practices for integration into a Cisco ACI™ environment.
- Detailed descriptions of infrastructure configuration best practices for Cisco ACI™ on Nutanix with both ESXi and the native Nutanix hypervisor, AHV.
- ... and much more. Complete the short registration form to download the best practice guide now!