Technology ecosystems are gaining in strategic value across customers, partners, and vendors alike – and the reason is simple. Customers need to unlock innovation from their IT investments, and they will need a diverse stack of technologies to work well together to achieve their goals.
That’s why HPE and Nutanix established a strategic partnership, to help our joint customers achieve their cloud, digital transformation, and operational excellence goals.
Today, Nutanix is honored to be awarded the 2022 HPE GreenLake Ecosystem Partner of the Year. It is the culmination of the past three years of teamwork, solution innovation, and most importantly - customer value creation.
“Together HPE and Nutanix are helping customers from around the world build their strategy and solutions that meet their specific needs to accelerate their business outcomes.” states Keith White, Executive Vice President and General Manager, HPE GreenLake.
What are some of the examples of why thousands of customers have adopted the HPE ProLiant DX and HPE GreenLake with Nutanix® solutions?
- A leading retailer, operating hundreds of stores globally, moved its operations to the Nutanix Cloud Platform, running on HPE GreenLake. They needed a database platform that streamlined their IT administration and costs while allowing for rapid, self-service database deployment across distributed teams. HPE GreenLake with the Nutanix Database Service™ solution allowed them to drive database efficiency and simplicity: “By reducing database deployment times from several weeks to a few hours, HPE GreenLake with Nutanix Database Service has driven a 2-3X reduction in total data storage needs through eliminated redundancies.”
- CDW ServiceWorks, a subsidiary of the global IT powerhouse CDW, selected HPE GreenLake with Nutanix Cloud Platform to enhance its ServiceWorks suite of products. They needed increased flexibility to meet growing customer demand while avoiding costly over-provisioning and unnecessary upfront capital investment. With HPE GreenLake, CDW has transformed its procurement process with a flexible, scalable model with faster time to market.
- EYRA Group Altea has seen their portfolio transform and expand in the services they are able to provide their customers, due to their implementation of Nutanix on HPE GreenLake. The solution has allowed them to deliver a transparent and flexible service model that is highly tailored to each customer.
According to Alexandre Del Zenero, Director of EYRA Group: “We are very excited to be the first customer to implement and deploy HPE GreenLake with Nutanix in Romandie. History tends to repeat itself sometimes in great ways, since Altea was the first Partner to deploy the Nutanix platform eight years ago. We look forward to the value that the HPE GreenLake with the Nutanix platform will deliver to us and to our clients.”
- The Houston Dynamo Football Club chose Nutanix and HPE to help them achieve their goal of enabling the best possible fan experience with technology. “With HPE’s long standing market leadership and their secure silicon benefits, running HPE on Nutanix infrastructure was the best path forward,” states Frank Arnold, Vice President of Administration, Houston Dynamo FC.
“It is an honor to celebrate the winners of the HPE Partner Awards this year as the channel once again has shown the ability to adapt, transform, and grow together.” said George Hope, Worldwide Head of Partner Sales, HPE. “Our partner ecosystem remains at our core, and the winners of the partner awards this year have best demonstrated success through partnering with HPE as one team. HPE remains committed to delivering the best partner experience with opportunities for all partners to grow and succeed with us.”
The Nutanix partnership with HPE GreenLake demonstrates what two industry leaders can accomplish together to help customers with their application and infrastructure modernization, and accelerate their business outcomes. We are just getting warmed up.
Nutanix is a proud Diamond sponsor at HPE Discover and we are excited to present our joint solutions with HPE. Catch us during the following sessions:
- Your Multi-Cloud Strategy isn't Complete without HPE GreenLake: Keith White, GM HPE GreenLake, and Tarkan Maner, CCO at Nutanix
- Digital Transformation Requires Database Transformation: George Kaminski, Solutions Architect and Robbi Richmond, DB Specialist, Nutanix
- Your Path to Infrastructure and App Modernization starts with Nutanix Cloud Platform: Lee Caswell, SVP of Product and Solutions, and Ketan Shah, VP of Product Management
- Accelerated Hybrid Multicloud with Nutanix and HPE: Powered by Intel, Ed Stickney, OEM Sales Enablement at Nutanix and Christina McMonigal, Director of HCI Marketing at Intel
For more information on our presence at Discover, visit our sponsorship page.
© 2022 Nutanix, Inc. All rights reserved. Nutanix, the Nutanix logo and all Nutanix product, feature and service names mentioned herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of Nutanix, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be the trademarks of their respective holder(s). This post may contain links to external websites that are not part of Nutanix.com. Nutanix does not control these sites and disclaims all responsibility for the content or accuracy of any external site. Our decision to link to an external site should not be considered an endorsement of any content on such a site. Certain information contained in this post may relate to or be based on studies, publications, surveys and other data obtained from third-party sources and our own internal estimates and research. While we believe these third-party studies, publications, surveys and other data are reliable as of the date of this post, they have not independently verified, and we make no representation as to the adequacy, fairness, accuracy, or completeness of any information obtained from third-party sources.
This post may contain express and implied forward-looking statements, which are not historical facts and are instead based on our current expectations, estimates and beliefs. The accuracy of such statements involves risks and uncertainties and depends upon future events, including those that may be beyond our control, and actual results may differ materially and adversely from those anticipated or implied by such statements. Any forward-looking statements included herein speak only as of the date hereof and, except as required by law, we assume no obligation to update or otherwise revise any of such forward-looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances.