For the second year in a row, .NEXT is going digital! And by now, you’ve probably heard all the reasons you should attend THE cloud conference of the year.
You already know .NEXT brings together your peers, IT professionals, and inspiring speakers to discuss all things hybrid mutlicloud. Replete with over 100 on-demand sessions and demos, 90+ speakers, and 5 different time zones, this year is sure to make a splash.
But what about reasons not to attend? Keep scrolling to see what we mean.
- You’re Satisfied with Your Current Cloud Experience
Whether you’re a cloud novice or expert, .NEXT has session tracks for both ends and everything in between. Here are just a couple of titles you’ll be interested in:
- 3 Best Practices for Building an Agile Hybrid and Multicloud Infrastructure
- Accelerating Your Public Cloud Journey with Nutanix Clusters
- Automate Your Multicloud IT Operations in Minutes
- Boost Your Value from HCI with Private Cloud
- Deep-Dive: Building a Hybrid Cloud with Nutanix and AWS
Between keynotes, breakout sessions, and deep-dives, you’ll have several days of exciting content to choose from.
Check out the full roster here.
- You’re Not Interested in Hearing From Cool People
IT nerds, you’re not going to want to miss out on this year’s featured speakers. Here’s just a taste of who we’re bringing on!
- Theresa Payton: As the First Female White House CIO and one of the most important names in cybersecurity, Theresa is a genius at identifying and explaining complex security issues and managing risk.
- Reshma Saujani: Founder of Girls Who Code and the Marshall Plan for Moms, Reshma has spent over a decade fighting for the economic empowerment of women around the world, and now, she’s bringing her incredible story to .NEXT.
- Gary Vaynerchuk: Author, serial entrepreneur, and CEO of VaynerMedia, Gary is a pro at building businesses. Nowadays, he helps Fortune 1000 brands attract consumers through market trends and consumer behavior.
Find the rest of their names in our full speaker list here.
- You Don’t Want to get Hands-on with Hot New Tech
If you’re someone who just likes reading about technology rather than trying it out yourself, .NEXT may not be the place for you.
But if you like getting first-hand experience in instructor-led labs, perk your ears up to this. .NEXT lets you test drive your choice of Nutanix products. And as a bonus, we’ll give all attendees a free zero-gravity remote-controlled car you won’t want to put down!
- You Don’t Want to get Certified
Feel like your résumé is impressive enough already? Can we lure you in with some FREE certification opportunities?
.NEXT is the place to take advantage of certification courses, online training resources, and of course, free exams! With a mix of diverse offerings, you’ll build real-world skills and validate your abilities, so you can impress dozens of prospective employers.
Plus, it’s all self-paced, customizable, and remote-friendly, so you can learn on your terms.
- You’re Not a Fan of Good Music
Or at least, maybe you’d rather sit in silence. Whatever floats your boat.
But if you do like to get down with some great tunes, you’ll be happy to hear we have some musical icons joining us for the .NEXT Show!
“Come undone” with John Taylor, bass guitarist for Duran Duran. And then, “come alive” with electric funk duo Chromeo!
In addition to fantastic music, you’ll also get an inside look at the music industry and how it has changed over the last few decades. Plus, you’ll get a never-before-seen collaboration between both artists—so be ready to jam!
Feeling convinced? Hop on over to the .NEXT site to save your virtual seat before your window of opportunity closes!
© 2021 Nutanix, Inc. All rights reserved. Nutanix, the Nutanix logo and all Nutanix product, feature and service names mentioned herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of Nutanix, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be the trademarks of their respective holder(s). This post may contain links to external websites that are not part of Nutanix.com. Nutanix does not control these sites and disclaims all responsibility for the content or accuracy of any external site. Our decision to link to an external site should not be considered an endorsement of any content on such a site. Certain information contained in this post may relate to or be based on studies, publications, surveys and other data obtained from third-party sources and our own internal estimates and research. While we believe these third-party studies, publications, surveys and other data are reliable as of the date of this post, they have not independently verified, and we make no representation as to the adequacy, fairness, accuracy, or completeness of any information obtained from third-party sources.
This post may contain express and implied forward-looking statements, which are not historical facts and are instead based on our current expectations, estimates and beliefs. The accuracy of such statements involves risks and uncertainties and depends upon future events, including those that may be beyond our control, and actual results may differ materially and adversely from those anticipated or implied by such statements. Any forward-looking statements included herein speak only as of the date hereof and, except as required by law, we assume no obligation to update or otherwise revise any of such forward-looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances.