Company Recognized Across Product, Company, Executive Categories
SAN JOSE, Calif. – December 12, 2018 – Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX), a leader in enterprise cloud computing, announced today that the company has achieved industry recognition and significant momentum across a number of award categories over the past year, including product, company and executive awards. We believe this external recognition demonstrates the company’s success around its efforts towards global expansion, the introduction of a breadth of new product features, high-quality customer service, and continued emphasis on maintaining a positive company culture amidst strong growth.
Leading in Product
Following a number of product launches this year, including the launch of products Flow, Era, Beam and Xi Cloud Services (including Xi IoT), Nutanix has achieved, what is to us, significant recognition from industry analyst firms and won a number of product-focused awards in the hyperconverged and hybrid cloud market:
- Last month, Nutanix was named a Leader in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Hyperconverged Infrastructure for the second time in a row.
- Forrester positioned Nutanix as a leader in the recent “The Forrester Wave™: Hyperconverged Infrastructure, Q3 2018” report, which evaluated 11 vendors on strategy, market presence, and current offering.
- CRN honored Nutanix Era as the winner of the publication’s Hyperconverged Infrastructure category for its 2018 Product of the Year Awards. This award recognizes products and services, which demonstrate best-in-breed technological innovation, financial opportunity for partners, and customer demand.
- The publication also recognized Nutanix Beam as the winner in its Cloud Platforms category in the 2018 Tech Innovator Awards. Nutanix Era and Nutanix Flow were also finalists in the Data Management and Security/Web Applications categories, respectively. These awards honor stand out hardware, software, and services that are moving the IT industry forward.
- GEC MEA awarded Nutanix a Best Business Transformation Solution award for the healthcare category, showcasing its ability to help companies move through a smooth and successful digital transformation.
- Nutanix received APAC recognition as well, with ZDNet China awarding Nutanix Calm an Annual HCI Solution award in December 2017, and CBI News recognizing Nutanix with an “Annual Product Award.”
Validation in Company Growth and Workplace
In addition to receiving ample recognition for its products, Nutanix also achieved both national and global recognition for the company as a whole, both for its corporate successes and workplace environment. These awards validate the company’s position as an industry leader in its pace of growth, along with its commitment to stay true to its company culture as a best place to work not only in the Bay Area but across the world:
- Forbes recognized Nutanix in the Just 100 list, which honors America’s best corporate citizens among the Russell 1000 based on positive employee treatment, customer treatment and job creation. Nutanix also landed the #1 spot on the job creation list within Just 100 members.
- Deloitte honored Nutanix on its 2018 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list, which recognizes the 500 fastest growing tech and life sciences companies in North America. These companies—large, small, public, and private—define the cutting edge, transform how business is done, combine technological innovation, entrepreneurship, and rapid growth, and disrupt the technology industry.
- The company ranked second in ‘India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces 2018’ list, serving as proof of the positive impact Nutanix is having on its expanding workforce in the country.
A Winning Team
Nutanix executives and employees have also received significant recognition over the year for their leadership and influence on the larger industry:
- CEO Dheeraj Pandey won CEO of a public company in Silicon Valley Business Journal’s inaugural C-Suite awards, and was also recognized in the top 10 of CRN’s top innovators of 2018 list. CIO Wendy M. Pfieffer won a Silicon Valley Business Journal Women of Influence award, and was also named a 2018 “Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Technology” by the California Diversity Council.
- CDW, one of Nutanix’s largest partners, honored Lauren McEwen as the CDW Channel Manager of the Year at the company’s partner summit in November. Lauren was selected by CDW sellers and executives among the 2,000+ vendors the company works with.
- For the fifth year in a row, Nutanix received the Omega NorthFace ScoreBoard Award for excellence in customer service delivery, showcasing employees’ commitment to customer service. This year is also the fourth in a row that Nutanix’s Net Promoter Score (NPS) has averaged over 90, compared to the technology industry’s mid-30’s average score.
“For us, the recognition we’ve received externally over the past year demonstrates a core principle that we’ve believed in from the start: when we focus on our customers’ success, we become successful ourselves,” said Ben Gibson, chief marketing officer of Nutanix. “I believe that this philosophy has been validated by press, industry analysts and Nutanix employees alike. As we move into a new year, we look forward to further building our brand as an industry leader in hyperconvergence and enterprise cloud solutions, and a thought leader in workplace culture.”
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Hyperconverged Infrastructure, John McArthur, Kiyomi Yamada, Philip Dawson, Julia Palmer, 27 November 2018
 The Forrester Wave™ Hyperconverged Infrastructure, Q3 2018, Naveen Chhabra
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @nutanix.
© 2019 Nutanix, Inc. All rights reserved. Nutanix, the Nutanix logo, Xi, and all product and service names mentioned herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of Nutanix, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be the trademarks of their respective holder(s).