The explosive growth of unstructured data has driven organizations to seek solutions to efficiently store, share, manage and protect an ever growing universe of data while deriving new value and intelligence. Since 1993, Peer Software has focused on these requirements and more by building best-of-breed data management and real-time replication solutions for distributed on-premises and cloud storage environments.
Peer’s flagship solution, PeerGFS™, and Nutanix work in concert to deliver the following capabilities:
- Unified globally accessible file system that spans multiple on-premises and cloud storage platforms
- Fast local access to user data for file sharing and collaboration with built-in distributed file locking for version integrity
- Proven choice for replicating data in real-time to ensure continuous availability of server, storage and datacenter assets
- Efficiently gain real-time intelligence from both new and existing unstructured data
- PeerGFS 4.3 is validated on Nutanix AHV (AOS 188.8.131.52 & Files 3.5.1)
- PeerGFS 4.2 is validated on Nutanix AHV (AOS 5.6)