CTERA brings the benefits of edge-to-cloud file services to hyperconverged platforms. By integrating CTERA’s global file system into their Nutanix environments, customers can modernize file storage; enable unlimited scale and reduced costs; and deliver consistent file access, sharing, and collaboration on a global scale.
- ‘Branch in a Box’: All-in-one edge system combining edge compute with distributed global file services for unparalleled branch IT consolidation that can scale to hundreds of sites
- Unlimited Scale, Reduced Costs, High Performance: Data tiering to low-cost, high-scale cloud object storage without impacting the availability of files (via advanced cloud caching)
- Global file sharing and collaboration: Superior user productivity across distributed sites and home offices through familiar file protocols and access to the same file shares
- Top Security: Full control over data residency with multi-cloud choice and end-to-end encryption
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery: Automatic failover to a highly available global file system in the cloud