Together, Nutanix and Arcserve data protection solutions secured by Sophos deliver the only means to neutralize cyberattacks, including ransomware, by removing the complexity of siloed cybersecurity and data protection strategies for your critical IT systems. Powerful integration offers a first and last line of defense against cyberattacks and data loss, giving you peace of mind that your organization can withstand any threat.
Protect your Nutanix hyperconverged infrastructure with:
- Arcserve Appliances Secured by Sophos – purpose-built disaster recovery and backup combining storage, server processing, networking, hardware, cloud services, and cyber and data protection capabilities, deployable in 15 minutes or less.
- Arcserve UDP Secured by Sophos - data protection and ransomware prevention solution rolled out to your existing backup infrastructure, delivering agentless backup of Nutanix AHV, support of Nutanix Objects for deduplicated datastores, and backup of Nutanix Files for a complete orchestrated recovery of the Nutanix HCI.
- Arcserve UDP Cloud Hybrid Secured by Sophos – fully managed cloud service extension to on-premises data protection, delivering comprehensive data security, protection, and retention.
Learn more about Nutanix backup and disaster recovery solutions.
- Arcserve UDP 6.5 Update 4 is validated on Nutanix AHV ( AOS 5.5.5)
- Arcserve UDP 6.5 Update 4 is validated on ESXi ( AOS 5.5.5)
- Arcserve UDP 7.0 is validated on Nutanix AHV ( AOS 220.127.116.11)
- Arcserve UDP 7.0 is validated on Nutanix AHV ( AOS 5.11)
- Arcserve UDP 7.0 is validated on ESXi ( AOS 18.104.22.168)
- Arcserve UDP 7.0 U2 is validated on Nutanix AHV ( AOS 5.15)
- Arcserve UDP 7.0 U2 is validated on ESXi ( AOS 5.15)
- Arcserve UDP 7.0 U2 is integrated with Nutanix Objects ( AOS 5.15)
- Arcserve UDP 8.1 is validated on Nutanix AHV (AOS 5.20)