Nutanix, a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, has joined forces with OVHcloud, a global cloud provider specializing in delivering industry-leading performance and cost-effective solutions to help customers solve their infrastructure challenges. The combination of award-winning infrastructure services from OVHcloud and industry-leading HCI and cloud solutions from Nutanix simplify and accelerate the delivery of cutting-edge infrastructure where and when it’s needed.
Introducing OVHcloud Hosted Private Cloud Powered by Nutanix
Hosted Private Cloud™ powered by Nutanix is an all-in-one, scalable private cloud platform that gives your team quick access to a dedicated, fully pre-installed and functional Nutanix® cluster on secure and 100% dedicated OVHcloud® infrastructure. Next-generation certified hardware is pre-deployed with Nutanix Cloud Platform software, and hardware and software licenses are included. The Nutanix Cloud Platform provides a modern, software-defined architecture that integrates the IT resources necessary to run any application while dramatically reducing operational complexity. The Nutanix software stack is optimized and scalable to support the workloads your business depends on.
OVHcloud manages 33 datacenters across 12 sites on four continents with its own fiber-optic global network for maximum efficiency. Its bare-metal technology underlies the Hosted Private Cloud powered by Nutanix, enabling you to deploy high-resilience infrastructure quickly. It only takes a few clicks to start enjoying the benefits of strong performance, unlimited network traffic, and guaranteed service levels.
Hosted Private Cloud powered by Nutanix enables you to drive business strategy based on business needs rather than infrastructure limitations. Additional benefits include:
- Simplified licensing. Hardware and software are included and delivered by OVHcloud, eliminating complexity and hidden costs.
- No hidden traffic fees. Ingress and egress are included in the price, so there are no surprises at the end of the month.
- Monitored hosts. Physical hosts reside in OVHcloud datacenters and are monitored 24/7 by the OVHcloud team.
- Fast to deploy and scale. Your Nutanix cluster is deployed and available in a few hours.
OVHcloud vRack provides free-of-charge private networking for your critical workloads with extended network tunneling via OVHcloud Connect to link to your datacenters or other cloud locations. The solution also takes advantage of advanced Nutanix security with capabilities that include a hardened software platform, data-at-rest encryption, and microsegmentation.
Read the Hosted Private Cloud powered by Nutanix solution brief for more details.
Tackle Your Most Challenging Use Cases
Address your most challenging use cases with the proven power and simplicity of Nutanix software and the bare-metal performance of OVHcloud. Popular use cases include.
- Cloud-First or Hybrid Cloud. OVHcloud can help you cost-effectively address datacenter migration, cloud-first, and hybrid cloud needs, while giving you greater control over infrastructure.
- Architecture Update. Transition easily from legacy architecture to HCI.
- Support New Workloads. Empower your development teams with flexible, high-powered infrastructure. Deliver new cloud services in less time with better performance.
- Workload Elasticity. Get fast access to infrastructure to support seasonal peaks, big development efforts, and other contingencies.
- Disaster Recovery. Let Hosted Private Cloud powered by Nutanix serve as your secondary datacenter, eliminating the cost of a private DR site.
Native Disaster Recovery for Existing Nutanix Customers
If you’re already running Nutanix on premises, you can leverage Nutanix native DR capabilities in combination with OVHcloud. Create a full-featured DR environment without the need to purchase infrastructure or maintain a secondary site. Nutanix Cloud platform running on OVHcloud lets you extend the full Nutanix data protection stack off premises, including:
- Non-disruptive DR testing and cleanup
- Automated failover and failback
Find Out More
Through our partnership, Nutanix and OVHcloud make it easier for you to address your most demanding infrastructure requirements and position services closer to EMEA and Canadian customers and employees. To find out more about Hosted Private Cloud powered by Nutanix, explore the resources below:
- Hosted Private Cloud powered by Nutanix solutions on OVHcloud.com
- OVHcloud solutions on Nutanix.com
- Hosted Private Cloud powered by Nutanix solution brief
- OVHcloud launches Hosted Private Cloud powered by Nutanix solution for turnkey cloud migration
You can also connect directly with a Nutanix representative by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2022 Nutanix, Inc. All rights reserved. Nutanix, the Nutanix logo and all Nutanix product, feature and service names mentioned herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of Nutanix, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be the trademarks of their respective holder(s). This post may contain links to external websites that are not part of Nutanix.com. Nutanix does not control these sites and disclaims all responsibility for the content or accuracy of any external site. Our decision to link to an external site should not be considered an endorsement of any content on such a site. Certain information contained in this post may relate to or be based on studies, publications, surveys and other data obtained from third-party sources and our own internal estimates and research. While we believe these third-party studies, publications, surveys and other data are reliable as of the date of this post, they have not independently verified, and we make no representation as to the adequacy, fairness, accuracy, or completeness of any information obtained from third-party sources.
This post may contain express and implied forward-looking statements, which are not historical facts and are instead based on our current expectations, estimates and beliefs. The accuracy of such statements involves risks and uncertainties and depends upon future events, including those that may be beyond our control, and actual results may differ materially and adversely from those anticipated or implied by such statements. Any forward-looking statements included herein speak only as of the date hereof and, except as required by law, we assume no obligation to update or otherwise revise any of such forward-looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances.