New Updates to Elevate Partner Program Better Enable Partner Ecosystem to Capture Market Opportunities, Build Profit Continuums, and Enhance Cloud Differentiation
SAN JOSE, Calif. – September 21, 2022 – Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX), a leader in hybrid multicloud computing, announced the next era of Elevate, a global partner program designed to re-define the partner engagement journey. Nutanix has evolved the Elevate program focus to provide a better experience for the entire partner ecosystem and customers throughout the customer lifecycle, while staying true to the program’s unified framework. This includes an expanded benefits package to build a partner profit continuum.
“The IT industry is at an inflection point in how customers want to procure and consume technology,” said Christian Alvarez, Senior Vice President of Worldwide Channel Sales at Nutanix. “With our updates to the Elevate program, we’ve addressed many of our partners’ needs to engage with customers through their lifecycle - not just selling the technology, but enabling them to adopt, perform, expand and ultimately renew. Elevate now supports and rewards partners along this entire journey through purpose-built benefits and incentives.”
In the past year, Nutanix has re-architected its go-to-market strategy, programs, and tools to provide partners more control, insights, and efficiency over sales cycles. New updates to the Elevate Partner Program include:
- Enhanced and expanded incentives framework to reward partner ecosystem throughout the customer lifecycle
- For the first time in Elevate’s history, Nutanix has extended program incentives to include not only partner organizations, but individual sellers and systems engineers to ignite new customer acquisition growth. The New Business Individual Incentive will reward individual sellers and systems engineers at eligible resellers and services providers each time they sell Nutanix into net-new accounts.
- In the coming months, Nutanix will begin to roll out a pilot program for an Elevate Program incentive designed to reward select partners for the delivery of consistent, on-time renewal rates with their Nutanix customers.
- New incentive for partners that lead sales cycles autonomously
- Nutanix launched a Channel Led Selling Rebate Incentive for Elevate, built to reward resellers who drive deals through the entire sales cycle autonomously.
- Nutanix is enabling partners to realize this selling motion through new tool sets like the recently revamped Sizer 6.0 capacity planning tool and enhancements to Nutanix’s Performance + Deal Registration program.
- A continued focus on building partner competencies through education and certifications
- The Elevate program requirements introduced a new Sizing Associate accreditation requirement for all levels, designed to enable partners to speed up sales cycles through rapid capacity planning, quoting and order fulfillment using Nutanix Sizer.
For more information about the new updates to Elevate and how to join the Nutanix partner program, visit: www.nutanix.com/partners
Supporting Partner Quotes
- “As a Nutanix Champion partner, we are excited about the enhancements to the Nutanix Elevate Partner Program that drive new market opportunities for Winslow Technology Group”, said Scott Winslow, president at Winslow Technology Group. “The Elevate Program provides a value-based, partner-first approach to enable ongoing success for both our company and our customers.”
- “The Nutanix Elevate Program has been the framework in which we have been able to develop our skills, to position ourselves competitively in the market and to help us grow profitably,” said Arturo Moncada, Country Manager at SCC Spain.
- “Nutanix’s commitment to enabling its partner ecosystem to capture new market opportunities and build profit continuums really sets the Elevate Partner Program apart,” said Atul Gosar, Managing Director & Co-Founder at Network Techlab (I) Pvt Ltd
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making clouds invisible, freeing customers to focus on their business outcomes. Organizations around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app at any location for their hybrid multicloud environments. Learn more at www.nutanix.com or follow us on social media @nutanix.
© 2022 Nutanix, Inc. All rights reserved. Nutanix, the Nutanix logo, and all Nutanix product and service names mentioned herein are registered trademarks or unregistered trademarks of Nutanix, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other brand names and marks mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be the trademarks of their respective holder(s). This release may contain links to external websites that are not part of Nutanix.com. Nutanix does not control these sites and disclaims all responsibility for the content or accuracy of any external site. Our decision to link to an external site should not be considered an endorsement of any content on such a site. Certain information contained in this press release may relate to or be based on studies, publications, surveys and other data obtained from third-party sources and our own internal estimates and research. While we believe these third-party studies, publications, surveys and other data are reliable as of the date of this press release, they have not independently verified, and we make no representation as to the adequacy, fairness, accuracy, or completeness of any information obtained from third-party sources.
This release may contain express and implied forward-looking statements, which are not historical facts and are instead based on our current expectations, estimates and beliefs. The accuracy of such statements involves risks and uncertainties and depends upon future events, including those that may be beyond our control, and actual results may differ materially and adversely from those anticipated or implied by such statements. Any forward-looking statements included herein speak only as of the date hereof and, except as required by law, we assume no obligation to update or otherwise revise any of such forward-looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances.