Partners were at the front and center of the Nutanix .NEXT® conference more than ever this year. Not only during Partner Xchange, which kicked off the first day of the digital conference, but also during the .NEXT general session keynotes with guests from AWS, Citrix, Microsoft Azure, and Red Hat and continuing throughout the week of solutions showcased by our 40 partner sponsors, including Diamond sponsors HPE, Intel, Lenovo, and Microsoft Azure.
Nutanix customers are looking for a strong ecosystem of partners to help them deliver strategic innovation, which requires bringing together multiple technologies and services. We’re focused on enabling partners to deliver that solution innovation with the Nutanix® hybrid multicloud capable software platform, supported by a holistic Elevate Partner Program and other partner dedicated resources, across 500+ Nutanix Ready validated technology alliance solutions.
During Partner Xchange, we shared key resources to help our partners build Your Future, Together with us - showcasing solutions perfectly-tuned for the rapid evolution of our industry. Hybrid work, subscription, and everything-as-a-service will continue to shape partner growth opportunities ahead. Nutanix is continuing to evolve our go-to-market to enable partners to capture those opportunities in a number of ways.
- Perform Faster: We’ll be working to continue to simplify our pricing and packaging; enhance our Performance+ deal registration process; and enable the partner digital experience and digital marketing on the Nutanix Partner Portal — all of this to help enable our partners to lead more of the customer engagement and accelerate selling cycles.
- Profit Sustainably: In FY22, Authorized Level Elevate Reseller partners will become eligible to earn on channel initiated new customer wins. And that first new customer win is just the first step. We offer partners additional profit opportunities for portfolio and workload expansion as they continue to drive the customer engagement, all of this supported by robust Nutanix Services resources and enablement to facilitate delivery of rich professional services. All of these enhancements can help our partners build an ongoing profit continuum along the customer journey.
- Compete Uniquely: Partners can build their differentiation on the Nutanix Cloud Platform to continue to delight customers, support unparalleled freedom of choice in hardware, hypervisor, OS, and applications supported, and enable increasing Services and Solutions led businesses.
In addition to preparing .NEXT attendees for the future - we also celebrated stunning examples of success over the past year. Congratulations to the Nutanix 2021 Partner of the Year Award winners!
- Global Momentum Partner of the Year: ServiceWare/PMCS
- Global Portfolio Champion of the Year: eGroup
- Global Services Partner of the Year: CitiusCloud Services
- Global Public Sector Partner of the Year: ClearShark
- Global Systems Integrator of the Year: TCS
- Global Service Provider of the Year: Cyxtera
- Global Partner Marketing Excellence: Infidis
- Technology Alliances Go-To-Market Partner of the Year: Lenovo
- Technology Alliances Solution Partner of the Year: Google Cloud
- Technology Alliances Marketing Partner of the Year: Veeam
- Technology Alliances New Partner of the Year: Cisco Security
- Americas Distributor of the Year: TechData
- Americas Reseller Partner of the Year: CDW
- Americas Outstanding Sales Rep and SE of the Year (from CDW): Craig Cowan and Jeff Wolfanger
- EMEA Distributor of the Year: Arrow
- EMEA Reseller Partner of the Year: Softcat
- EMEA Outstanding Sales Rep and SE of the Year (from Softcat): Matthew Rudd and Peter Franz
- APJ Distributor of the Year: SB C&S
- APJ Reseller Partner of the Year: ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation, CTC
- APJ Outstanding Sales Champion (from ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation, CTC): Toshihiro Kan
For those who were unable to join us live for .NEXT on September 20-24, 2021 - you can still view the sessions on-demand at https://www.nutanix.com/next. There are also in person .NEXT/Partner Xchange events in select cities. Please reach out to your local Nutanix team for more information.
Finally and most of all — a sincere thank you to all of our amazing partner sponsors who have supported .NEXT 2021. Nutanix .NEXT would not be possible without all of you.
© 2021 Nutanix, Inc. All rights reserved. Nutanix, the Nutanix logo and all Nutanix product, feature and service names mentioned herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of Nutanix, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be the trademarks of their respective holder(s). This post may contain links to external websites that are not part of Nutanix.com. Nutanix does not control these sites and disclaims all responsibility for the content or accuracy of any external site. Our decision to link to an external site should not be considered an endorsement of any content on such a site. Certain information contained in this post may relate to or be based on studies, publications, surveys and other data obtained from third-party sources and our own internal estimates and research. While we believe these third-party studies, publications, surveys and other data are reliable as of the date of this post, they have not independently verified, and we make no representation as to the adequacy, fairness, accuracy, or completeness of any information obtained from third-party sources.
This post may contain express and implied forward-looking statements, which are not historical facts and are instead based on our current expectations, estimates and beliefs. The accuracy of such statements involves risks and uncertainties and depends upon future events, including those that may be beyond our control, and actual results may differ materially and adversely from those anticipated or implied by such statements. Any forward-looking statements included herein speak only as of the date hereof and, except as required by law, we assume no obligation to update or otherwise revise any of such forward-looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances.