Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) for Dummies
Digital workspaces are rapidly replacing physical desktops and laptops in many work environments. These workspaces may be delivered by virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) running in your data center, but companies of all sizes are increasingly turning to desktop as a service (DaaS) solutions to satisfy digital workspace needs.
This ebook discusses why companies are adopting cloud and utilizing desktop-as-a-service to operate their desktop computing environment.
- Understand the business and technical benefits of VDI
- Determine where VDI presents challenges
- Discover why organizations are making the jump to public cloud
- Identify the differences between on-premises and cloud-hosted DaaS
- How to adopt desktop-as-a-service (DaaS)
- ...and more!