Nutanix Technical Supports offers world-class support to meet your organization’s technology needs. We recognize the investment you have made in our products and would like to complement this with highly responsive, quality services to ensure your success.
- Global presence with support centers in United States (East & West Coast), Australia, Japan, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom
- Leading technology experts consisting of VCPs, vExperts, CCIEs and Nutanix Platform Professionals with years of experience in supporting data center solutions
- 24x7x365 support availability with four hour parts replacement for customers with mission critical applications
- Access to the Nutanix customer portal with latest information on our products, documentation, patches, and FAQs
- State of the art replication labs in all major geographies for quick and efficient turn around of requests
Nutanix Support Customer Quotes
“We have experienced an extremely responsive support and quick problem resolution from Nutanix. As far as the IT industry is concerned, this level of support is extremely remarkable.”
Lead Software Configuration Manager,
Contacting Nutanix Support
|US & International||1-855-NUTANIX (688-2649), Ext. 3|
|US Virgin Islands||855-869-3968|
|New Zealand||(0) 800-001-379|
* For use in-country only.
We offer three types of standard support tiers.
|Target Response Times|
|Severity 1||2 hours (8×5)||2 hours (24×7)||1 hour (24×7)|
|Severity 2||4 hours||4 hours||2 hours|
|Severity 3||8 hours||8 hours||4 hours|
Major and minor maintenance, patch releases, & upgrades
Duration of on-site parts replacement after diagnosis
|Next business day after failure confirmation||Next business day after failure confirmation||4-hour part replacement3|
|Maximum number of support admins per contract||4||6||Unlimited|
|Eligible for Technical Account Manager (TAM) program4|
|Direct routing to senior level engineers|
-  For non-standard timings (e.g., weekends fall on different days than Saturday and Sunday) Nutanix will establish a customized plan
-  8×5 refers to regular business hour support, 8 hours per day, 5 days a week (Local time zone)
-  4 hour replacement guarantee not available in all locations
-  TAM service is an add-on program
- Nutanix NRDK
Nutanix offers a NRDK option which eliminates the need to return old or defective HDDs & SSDs.
- Technical Account Manager Program
Nutanix’s TAM program is an add-on service in which a dedicated resource will work with you to continually improve your Nutanix deployment.
- Nutanix US Federal Support
Nutanix provides access to U.S. Citizen / U.S. Soil support exclusively for U.S. Federal customers
For questions regarding WEEE compliance, please visit www.nutanix.com/recycling.