The Nutanix Solution
The Nutanix Virtual Computing Platform is a converged infrastructure solution that consolidates the compute (server) tier and the storage tier into a single, integrated appliance.
Nutanix uses the same design principles and technologies that power IT innovators such as Google, Facebook, and Amazon. It tailors these for mainstream enterprises and government agencies.
The Nutanix solution is radically simple compared to traditional datacenter infrastructures.
- Deployment in under 30 minutes, providing rapid time to value
- No disruption to ongoing operations
- Easily scales
- Powerful off-the-shelf hardware
- Reduces the cost and complexity of your compute and storage system
- Works with legacy components, protecting investments you’ve already made
- Delivers advanced, enterprise-class storage capabilities
My job before Nutanix was a lot harder. Now that we have implemented Nutanix, there is a lot less stress on my shoulders. It is much more carefree. Nutanix is great!
- Paul Carter, Virtualization Architect, US Army
The modular building-block design allows your organization to start with small deployments and grow incrementally into very large cluster installations. With one appliance, you can move from a small operation to handling large-scale virtual desktop initiatives, test and development applications, big data (Hadoop) projects, and much more.
The Nutanix Virtual Computing Platform integrates high-performance server resources with enterprise-class storage in a cost-effective 2U appliance. It eliminates the need for network-based storage architecture, such as a storage area network (SAN) or network-attached storage (NAS).
The scalability and performance that the world’s largest, most efficient datacenters enjoy are now available to all enterprises and government agencies.