Microsoft Runs on Nutanix
Nutanix and Microsoft have teamed up to provide customers with industry-leading data center and cloud solutions. Nutanix provides the best platform for delivering Microsoft Technologies, including datacenter technologies such as Microsoft Windows Server, Hyper-V, and System Center as well as enterprise applications such as Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Dynamics, and Microsoft Exchange.
Nutanix and Microsoft Applications and Database Solutions
The Nutanix enterprise cloud platform delivers a turnkey infrastructure solution for Microsoft applications and databases. You can run Microsoft SQL Server alongside other virtualized business applications, including MS SharePoint and Exchange, and benefit from less cost and complexity than legacy SAN and NAS systems.
Nutanix benefits include:
- Increase performance and reliability by running Microsoft SQL Server with other critical workloads
- Eliminate the need for dedicated infrastructure by providing each node with its own storage controller localizing application/database I/O and preventing requests from competing with other VMs running on different nodes, so that its I/O requests do not compete with requests from other VMs running on other hosts.
- Deliver linear and seamless scale-out by enabling customers to independently scale storage capacity and compute resources, and increase the number and size of application/database instances without expensive scale-up investments.
- Obtain resilient and high performance infrastructure by providing pooled storage (HDD, SSD, and Flash) from all nodes in a cluster, while leveraging strong data protection and resiliency by replicating all data across all nodes in a Nutanix cluster.
- Eliminate complexity and reduce deployment time with a portfolio of turnkey appliances that install in less than 30 minutes, and are based on a 100% software-defined architecture for rapid feature velocity and unmatched investment protection.
To learn more about our partnership with Microsoft, please email: email@example.com