HYCU delivers 360° Data Protection Simplicity for Nutanix
We tapped into 25 years of expertise and insights from millions of users to bring you surprisingly simple, fully reliable application and data protection for Nutanix Enterprise Cloud.
Learn HYCU for Nutanix in less than four minutes, deploy in three, recover in two, backup in one.
• HYCU 4.1.0 is validated on Nutanix AHV (5.15) with Nutanix Files 3.6.3
• HYCU 4.1.0 is validated on ESXi (5.15)
• HYCU 4.0.1 is validated on Nutanix AHV, Nutanix Files 3.5.X & ESXi (AOS 5.11)
• HYCU 3.5 is validated and has an API integration with Nutanix Objects 1.0 (AOS 5.11 )
• HYCU solution is validated on AHV
• HYCU SCOM MP for Nutanix 2.7 is now Nutanix Ready AHV Integrated (AOS 5.10)
• HYCU 3.0.2 is available as a Calm Blueprint in the Nutanix Marketplace
Forget Legacy, Siloed Backup Infrastructure
Leverage HYCU to make backup and recovery an integral part of your Nutanix management and raise the simplicity bar with intelligent application data protection.
Secure your Backups With Nutanix and HYCU
Nutanix Objects with HYCU isn’t just a cost-efficient backup solution, but also the most robust and secure data protection solution that stops ransomware at a fraction of the cost compared to its competitive counterparts.
GigaOM Use Case Analysis
Learn how Adventist Risk Management enabled a seamless integration between the Nutanix and HYCU platforms that further enhanced the user experience even as it increased overall system performance and efficiency.
Nutanix Monitoring Made Easy on Microsoft Management Platforms
Hyperconvergence is all about keeping IT simple. HYCU empowers IT to take back the data center without breaking a sweat—not just with superior data protection, but also with powerful monitoring. HYCU delivers the only application-centric monitoring solutions for Nutanix Enterprise Cloud that natively integrate into Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) and Operations Management Suite (OMS).
• HYCU Management Pack for Nutanix is validated on AHV, vSphere and Hyper-V