Nutanix Enterprise Cloud has tested and qualified Intel Data Center Block server systems for a wide variety of enterprise application and high-performance infrastructure use cases.
The Intel partnership enables authorized value-added resellers (VARs) and systems integrators (SIs) to offer unique customer flexibility with Intel Data Center Block servers in their own brand and pre-configured with Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software. Modernize datacenters for high performance, with unparalleled flexibility and unlimited scalability.
- Experience public cloud-like simplicity with one-click management
- Reduce virtualization costs with the Nutanix native AHV hypervisor
- Run any application, at any scale, with the highest performance
- Build enterprise clouds based on the latest Intel® compute and storage technologies fully-tested and validated by Nutanix for Enterprise Cloud software
- VAR and SI branding of Intel® Data Center Block servers enable tailored solutions for market and business vertical differentiation
- Increased end-customer choice of available hardware platforms from which to build and operate powerful multi-cloud architectures
- High 4-node compute density in a 2U rack form factor means greater performance in less space
Nutanix has continued to impress us with its industry-leading Enterprise Cloud software, and we’re thrilled that our customers will now have access to its technology. As customers embrace digital transformation, it is paramount that vendors can provide them with new offerings as quickly as possible. By working closely with Nutanix to roll out this HCI solution that is validated by Intel and certified by Nutanix, we help customers accelerate the path to market, build new revenue streams, deliver peace of mind with innovative technology and support from industry leaders.
Phil Harris, VP, GM
Intel Data Center Solutions Group
View Intel Data Center Block Server Hardware Compatibility List (HCL)
Learn more about Intel® Data Center Block servers: www.intel.com/nutanix
Nutanix and Intel® have collaborated closely with value-added resellers (VARs) on bringing this joint solution to market, ensuring a streamlined process for all phases of this joint solution.
Nutanix addresses all software-related issues, and proactively coordinates Intel® hardware support cases through TSANet (Technical Support Alliance Network – http://www.tsanet.org/), which then hands-off to Intel® for hardware support and replacement.
Customers get a single point of contact for all issues, and benefit from Nutanix’s unmatched 90+ Net Promoter Score (NPS).