Designing and Building a Hybrid Cloud
Deliver automation, visibility, and management consistency in a multi-cloud world.
Companies are modernizing IT for a digital era—and they’re turning to hybrid cloud to do it. Have you considered if it’s time for you to join the hybrid mania? And if so, do you know how to build one?
Consider this O’Reilly book your instruction manual. In it, you’ll learn a three-step approach to help you build a more functional, mature hybrid cloud environment, while also providing a higher level of automation, visibility, and consistency across all environments—public and private.
Inside this book:
- Strategies for hybrid cloud success
- How to conduct a hybrid cloud needs assessment
- Design steps and best practices
- The importance of infrastructure and automation to DevOps
- Adaptation strategies and steps
- ...and more