This course helps prepare you for the Nutanix Certified Associate (NCA) v6.5 exam. We will refresh the knowledge covered by the Nutanix Hybrid Cloud Fundamentals (NHCF) course by going through all course topics in condensed format, and by running you through a set of practice questions for each module.
- Section 1: Life Cycle Management
- Section 2: Fundamental Nutanix Concepts
- Section 3: Cluster Alerts and Monitoring
- Section 4: Storage Concepts
- Section 5: Virtual Infrastructure Administration
- Live Exam
- Anyone who is pursuing NCA v6.5 certification
- Students should have completed the Nutanix Hybrid Cloud Fundamentals (NHCF) course
Terms and Conditions
- Customer must purchase training seats in advance of scheduling course dates.
- Customer may not cancel purchased training seats and all amounts paid are non-refundable.
- Customer may reschedule courses with no less than 15 business days written notice to Nutanix. Rescheduling fees may apply.
- Customer may substitute a student with no less than 5 business days written notice to Nutanix. Rescheduling fees do not apply to substitutions.
- Training seats must be consumed within 12 months of purchase. Failure to utilize the training seats within the 12 months of purchase shall result in forfeiture of all fees paid for such seats. Extensions may be available on a case by case basis.
- Most of our Authorized Training Partners (ATPs) have a 10-business day cancellation and/or reschedule policy. If customer cancels or reschedules within those 10 business days, fees may apply up to the full price of the seat.
- Nutanix reserves the right to cancel any scheduled course due to minimum enrollment not being achieved, instructor illness, or other events outside of its control.
- Cancellation notices will be sent to enrolled students by email with rescheduling information and alternative training options.
Stay Connected with Nutanix University
Subscribe to our Education Blog to stay informed of the latest news and announcements from Nutanix University!