Accelerate support case resolution
Periodic health checks, automatic case opening and log gathering, reduced case closure time
Proactively detect issues, provide security advisories and actionable recommendations
View storage trends, track infrastructure lifecycle, and identify cluster-level data, all with one click
By default checks are run every 2 hours to provide quick diagnosis and remediation of new issues, giving IT administrators a focused view of infrastructure health.
- Policies are designed to discover issues and vulnerabilities affecting your infrastructure.
- Easily analyze the wellness of infrastructure.
- Provides unique recommendations with each discovery.
Diagnostics Information includes NCC health checks, log summary and log bundle allows Nutanix to proactively identify and fix impending issues. Remote log collection relieves IT administrators of the time-consuming task of collecting logs and allows support to respond to issues more quickly.
- Automatic and manually initiated remote collections of logs.
- Discovery initiated log collection to proactively and retroactively troubleshoot cluster or node level issues.
- Customization to provide selective log collection.
IT teams can now audit and correlate historical cluster events such as alerts, discoveries, upgrades, hardware replacements, and more.
- Ability to filter events, software upgrades, cases and dispatches, and hardware changes.
- Quickly track down historical changes for analysis.
- Check performance based on changes in the cluster timeline.