Modern Cloud Infrastructure For Dummies®
Nutanix | Hewlett Packard Enterprise Special Edition
Difficult migrations, vendor lock-ins, compliance and regulatory concerns, loss of control, usage overruns, and egress charges start to eclipse the shine of public cloud’s image. Meanwhile, private cloud has gained attributes of flexible consumption and rapid on-demand scalability while eliminating the need for complex infrastructure management.
Because of these factors, many businesses are re-evaluating their public cloud strategies and increasingly keeping more of their data and IT resources in their on-premises datacenters. The right strategy involves a blend of public and private cloud services. Your business should be able to leverage the elastic nature of public cloud services, along with the ease of management and usability, but with the security, control, and performance of the private cloud.
In this Dummies Guide you will learn about:
- The evolution to modern cloud infrastructure
- Hyperconverged infrastructure as the building block for clouds
- Modernizing your datacenter infrastructure to enable a hybrid cloud environment
- Securing your modern cloud infrastructure
- Advantages of a modern cloud infrastructure