With industry leading density, power efficiency and low latency, the NVIDIA® Mellanox Spectrum® switches are the first non-blocking leaf/spine switches providing unmatched performance advantage while lowering operating expenses. With the unique form factor, the Spectrum SN2010/2100 switches are ideal TOR switches for hyper-converged infrastructures, enabling business applications at the highest performance for best return on investment.
While Nutanix solutions natively converge compute, storage and virtualization into a single invisible infrastructure for all enterprise workloads at any scale, NVIDIA’s solutions provide invisible networking, greatly reducing the networking complexity in deployment and operations, especially when the web-like scale and enterprise-class reliability are required.
Key advantages for enterprises:
- Flexibility to scale on demand: Enterprises can boost their compute, network and storage resources incrementally as they grow.
- Extremely fast time to production: Ability to customize, simplify and leverage open standards means customers can plan for architectures to scale without performance or deployment bottlenecks.
- Predictable ROI and lower TCO: Converged solutions deliver server, network and storage resources that are preconfigured in harmony, minimizing risk and creating a predictable cost model and return on investment (ROI).
- NVIDIA® Mellanox NEO® Prism Central Integration is validated on Nutanix AHV
- NEO Prism Element Integration is validated on Nutanix AHV
- The NVIDIA® Mellanox® SN2000 Ethernet switch family are validated as Nutanix Ready for networking, running either NVIDIA® Mellanox Onyx® or NVIDIA® Cumulus Linux.
- NVIDIA® Cumulus NetQ is validated on Nutanix AHV.
- NEO Network Orchestration blueprint is validated and published in Nutanix Calm Marketplace