Edge Computing for Dummies
What is Edge Computing?
Application workloads are on the move! Where once these applications were limited to the four walls of the datacenter, they ultimately broke through these walls and entered the cloud.
But all was not well. Although the public cloud provided a number of benefits, as applications scattered to the four corners of the globe into remote office/branch office (ROBO) and other edge environments, new challenges have arisen.
Download this eBook to learn more about:
- Moving beyond the datacenter and cloud: Innovating at the edge
- Addressing edge computing challenges
- Identifying key edge use cases
- Discovering edge AI/ML architectures
- Getting started with edge computing