The 2018 Virtual Event: Becoming the Next Generation CIO
As 2017 comes to an end, CIOs are excited by the opportunity to become a transformative CIO heading into 2018. Simultaneously CIOs and IT executives are concerned about cutting through organizational policies, processes and politics, as well as the sheer volume and rapid pace of change.
With the emergence of titles such as Chief Digital Officer, Business Intelligence and Analytics Officers, it is apparent that data is the underlying foundation for not only IT, but other organizational departments as well. CIOs are no longer considered the “techies”, but are also innovators and business drivers.
Argyle Executive Forum, in partnership with Nutanix, is bringing together leading IT executives from a variety of industries to discuss these topics and more at our The 2017 Virtual Event: Becoming the Next Generation CIO. This event will focus on several areas, including:
- How to strategize to create an ambidextrous culture to support innovation
- How to recognize ways to build personal power and influence in your organization
- The necessity to observe and understand the needs of users and customers through design thinking principles
- Staying ahead of the competition and trends as they’re emerging with real time data
- How current technology changes in cloud computing, mobile devices, social media, and other areas are driving global growth
- Staying ahead of the curve to learn about new technologies to drive business forward
- Keeping pace with today’s tech savvy generation – workforce and consumers