2019 Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Index Report: Healthcare Industry Findings
Healthcare organizations need to address a variety of clinical and IT needs, including increasing security for sensitive patient data, meeting regulatory compliance, and more. For many organizations, the choice to move toward a hybrid cloud model is the best way to achieve these goals.
To understand the trends in the space, the Enterprise Cloud Index Report measured 400 healthcare companies’ plans to adopt private, hybrid, and/or public clouds, and found that many are opting for a hybrid cloud solution. In fact, an overwhelming majority (87%) of healthcare organizations identified hybrid cloud as the ideal IT operating model.
Download this report to find out:
- Where various healthcare organizations are running their business applications today
- Where they plan to run them in the future
- What their cloud challenges are
- How their cloud initiatives stack up against other IT projects and priorities
- Cloud consumption patterns in the healthcare space
- And more!