The Top Storage Considerations for Unstructured Data
Humans and machines are both generating copious amounts of data every second that could fill up a good portion of the dark matter in the universe. Most of the data being produced falls into 2 camps: structured or unstructured data. And unstructured data is a difficult animal to tackle.
This guide will give you an idea of what should be top-of-mind for you as you consider how to move forward with managing unstructured data in the simplest, most sensible way for your business.
We’ll take you through:
- Questions you should ask as you break down your data
- The different types of storage including file, block, and object
- How to build and deploy fabrics, not silos
- Unstructured data considerations for various industries
- First steps toward managing unstructured data more effectively