Cisco Security leads the way with solutions that are driving the industry in network security, SASE, XDR, and zero trust. With the power of Cisco SecureX, our integrated portfolio, and industry-leading threat intelligence, only Cisco gives you the scope, scale, and capabilities to attain effective security in a world of evolving threats.
Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense Virtual (formerly FTDv/NGFWv) and Cisco Secure Firewall Management Center (FMC) are validated to run on Nutanix AHV, empowering Secure Firewall users to provision a fault-tolerant firewall with Layer 3, 4, and 7 visibility and control, protecting east-west and north-south connections and service chains. AHV provides customers with a cost-effective hyperconverged infrastructure platform with a native hypervisor.
Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) enables a dynamic and automated approach to policy enforcement that simplifies the delivery of highly secure network access control. ISE empowers software-defined access and automates network segmentation within IT and OT environments.
- Cisco Threat Defense Virtual 7.0 is validated on AHV (AOS 5.20)
- Cisco Firewall Management Center Version 7.0 is validated on AHV (AOS 5.20)
- Cisco ISE 3.1 is validated on Nutanix AHV (AOS 5.20)
- Cisco ISE 3.0 is validated on Nutanix AHV (AOS 5.20)
- Cisco ISE 2.7 is validated on Nutanix AHV (AOS 5.20)
- Cisco Adaptive Security Virtual Appliance (ASAv) 9.16.2 is validated on Nutanix AHV (AOS 5.20)
- Cisco Umbrella Virtual Appliance 3.1.0 is validated on Nutanix AHV (AOS 5.20.2)