Nutanix Software will soon support 4th Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, designed to accelerate performance across the fastest-growing workloads that businesses depend on today.
Redefine HCI performance with 4th Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors—featuring built-in accelerators to improve performance across the fastest-growing workloads in AI, data analytics, networking, and storage. Solutions built on Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors offer the broadest choice and flexibility, no matter the deployment path—on-prem, hybrid cloud, network, or edge.
Today’s enterprises need hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) to reduce overall IT complexity and meet their growing compute, storage, and networking requirements. Through a long-standing strategic partnership, Nutanix and Intel deliver optimal performance for applications and services running in any cloud—public, private, or hybrid—with HCI platforms that are flexible and simple to deploy, manage, and scale. Customers can:
- Be assured of our on-going commitment with the Intel® and Nutanix Joint Engineering Innovation Center that accelerates solution performance and quality
- Accelerate time to deployment with the recommended configurations and verified performance documented in the reference architecture for the Intel® Select Solutions for Nutanix Cloud Platform
- Leverage Nutanix-certified Intel® Data Center Blocks for reliable high performing infrastructure
For implementation and support of a new data center solution, working with trusted partners can be the difference between a performance optimized and reliable solution that meets your business needs, versus one that falls short of requirements. You can count on Nutanix and Intel® thorough their value-added reseller (VAR) and systems integrator (SI) network to provide you with the world-class platforms you need to run your modern enterprise cloud.
Nutanix Enterprise Cloud has tested and qualified Intel® DCS server systems for a wide variety of enterprise application and high-performance infrastructure use cases, including:
- Deploy and scale critical workloads, such as Microsoft® SQL, Oracle® and SAP® business applications
- Run Big Data Analytics – easily scale and pay as your needs grow and avoid over-provisioning compute and storage
- Deliver an efficient private and hybrid cloud with Nutanix Calm, VMware®, Microsoft® or OpenStack® based solutions
- And much more!
These systems offer technology leadership and unmatched product quality as a result of thousands of hours of validation by Intel prior to certification by Nutanix, yielding failure rates far below industry average. And, you can rely on hardware architected and supported by the same engineers that design Intel’s industry leading Xeon™ processors from a company fully staffed with industry experts that are readily available to assist with troubleshooting all the components of a modern server.
With Intel® DCS, you can confidently run flexible solutions that are pre-configured with Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software. Your provider can configure to order for your specific needs and deliver in a timely fashion.
"Nutanix has continued to impress us with its industry-leading Enterprise Cloud software, and we’re thrilled that our customers will now have access to its technology. As customers embrace digital transformation, it is paramount that vendors can provide them with new offerings as quickly as possible. By working closely with Nutanix to roll out this HCI solution that is validated by Intel and certified by Nutanix, we help customers accelerate the path to market, build new revenue streams, deliver peace of mind with innovative technology and support from industry leaders. "