Storware is a company building the simplified data protection software for businesses. We help to reduce the risks of data loss and its related cost. Wherever you keep your data- in the cloud, on servers (physical and virtual), or endpoints – we continuously care and bring additional value to them. Storware successfully offers products through the worldwide distribution and partner channel. The Company was set up in 2013 in Warsaw, Poland.
One of the company’s core products is vProtect - a backup and snapshot-management tool for VMs/containers running in virtual environments and any application which allows to automate backup process with scripts. With easy management interface, you are able to quickly set up protection and store backups in several different backup providers.
Thanks to scalable architecture, data deduplication and compression provided by backup engine, your datacenter will be prepared for protecting not only data itself but the whole configuration of your virtual environments.
- VM-level, Container level, agentless full and incremental, application consistent backup
- Easy to use and intuitive management (HTML5 web UI and CLI)
- Open API for 3rd party software integration (REST API)
- Independent backup server or proxy for legacy backup systems
- Recovery plan for automated DR. Test backup automatically to ensure recoverability
- Consistent licensing per Host or per VM
- vProtect 3.4 validated on Nutanix AHV (AOS 220.127.116.11)
- vProtect 3.7 Update 1 Validated on Nutanix AHV (AOS 5.10)
- vProtect 3.9 is validated on ESXi(6.5) (AOS 5.11)
- vProtect 3.9 is validated on Hyper-V(2016) (AOS 18.104.22.168)
- Storware vProtect 3.9.2 is validated on Nutanix AHV ( AOS 5.15 )