Storware is a company building simplified data protection software for businesses. We help to reduce the risks of data loss and its related cost. Wherever you keep your data- in the cloud, on servers (physical and virtual), or endpoints – we continuously care and bring additional value to them. Storware successfully offers products through the worldwide distribution and partner channel. The Company was set up in 2013 in Warsaw, Poland.
One of the company’s core products is vProtect - a stable, agentless backup and snapshot-management solution suite for virtual environments and the cloud. It allows you to reliably improve and automate backup performance, automate recovery tests, and significantly save resources, time, and money.
- Support for all open and commercial virtual environments under one license
- Support for multiple backup destinations: local filesystem or a NFS/CIFS share, object storage (cloud providers) or enterprise backup providers
- Support and dedicated licensing (per compute node) for container environments
- Flexible licensing to achieve the best ROI (per Host, per VM, per TB)
- Available language versions: English, Chinese, Spanish, German
- High-quality global support 24/7/365
- vProtect 3.4 is validated on Nutanix AHV (AOS 18.104.22.168)
- vProtect 3.7 Update 1 is validated on Nutanix AHV (AOS 5.10)
- vProtect 3.9 is validated on ESXi (6.5) (AOS 5.11)
- vProtect 3.9 is validated on Hyper-V (2016) (AOS 22.214.171.124)
- vProtect 3.9.2 is validated on Nutanix AHV ( AOS 5.15 )