Infoblox delivers industry leading enterprise-grade networking and security across on-premises, cloud and hybrid environments.
Infoblox Nutanix Solutions:
Core Network Services Foundational Architecture for the Data Center (On-Premises and Hybrid Cloud)
- Authoritative IP Address Management (IPAM) unified management plane
- Grid running vNIOS on Nutanix AHV
- Cloud Network Automation
Infoblox offers the industry’s leading enterprise platform for DNS, DHCP and IP Address Management (IPAM) (DDI) consolidated into a single control plane for Nutanix deployments.
- Enterprise-grade DNS, DHCP, and IPAM for Nutanix AHV
Infoblox vNIOS for Nutanix AHV enables virtual appliances to manage enterprise-grade DDI in hybrid cloud and hyperconverged infrastructure to reduce errors, efficiently manage resources and enable TFTP, HTTP and FTP file transfer in secure, trusted networks.
- Fully automated allocation of IP address and DNS record creation for Nutanix workloads
Automatically allocate, detect, capture, store, and sync Nutanix workload data into a reliable authoritative IPAM database while creating and managing DNS records for on-premises and cloud network platforms through a single control plane.
- Multiple deployment options for scale and high availability
Improve access, scale capacity to business requirements, deliver high availability, and ensure resiliency by deploying vNIOS appliances in areas near your branch locations using peering connections to link virtual networks for maximum availability and performance.
- Flexible licensing portability across public or private cloud platforms for investment protection
Ensure maximum flexibility to serve dynamic infrastructure needs while protecting platform investment with portable licensing that extends global on-premises and cloud network capabilities.
- Extend the Infoblox Grid to other public or private cloud platforms
Deploy an encrypted, embedded, distributed, security-hardened, scalable network of appliances that integrate all network data objects for centralized management, high-availability, reliability, automation and control.
- Automated hybrid, multi-cloud discovery, visibility and control
Central visibility and management of DNS, IP addresses and network services across virtualization platforms, orchestration, automation and cloud service providers.
- Public cloud fault tolerance, Disaster Recovery, and API Survivability
Expand, improve edge access and achieve greater resiliency and protection without manual intervention with virtual appliances across multiple regions and public clouds.
- Infoblox vNIOS for Nutanix 8.5 is validated on Nutanix AHV ( AOS 5.11 )