Founded in 2009
Nutanix became a publicly held company (NTNX) in September 2016.
Invisible IT Infrastructure
With an enterprise cloud platform that delivers the agility and economics of the public cloud — One OS, One ClickTM
5700+ Global Employees
We're the fastest growing infrastructure company and we're just getting started!
We're led by Dheeraj Pandey, Founder, CEO and Chairman of the Board for Nutanix, who was designated one of CRN's "Top 25 Innovators" in 2015 and 2016. Learn about Dheeraj's vision for the company and our strategy by watching "Our Journey to the Enterprise Cloud." See the Company page to read about our extended executive leadership team.
Nutanix supports our employees and their families with a variety of comprehensive health, wealth and wellness programs. We also offer some of the best perks around!
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Free healthcare - paid medical, dental and vision coverage for employee + family members
- Tools and resources to build/protect your wealth, including 401(k) plan, flex spending accounts, commuter benefits, and life insurance coverage
- Wellness programs including flexible vacations and paid volunteer time off, on-site massage, mindfulness coaching, fitness centers, game rooms
- Daily catered lunch, healthy (and not-so-healthy) snacks, and beverages
Amenities and perks vary by location.
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.