For implementation and support of a new data center solution, working with trusted partners can be the difference between a performance optimized and reliable solution that meets your business needs, versus one that falls short of requirements. You can count on Nutanix and Intel thorough their value-added reseller (VAR) and systems integrator (SI) network to provide you with the world-class platforms you need to run your modern enterprise cloud.
Nutanix Enterprise Cloud has tested and qualified Intel Data Center Block server systems for a wide variety of enterprise application and high-performance infrastructure use cases, including:
- Deploy and scale critical workloads, such as Microsoft® SQL, Oracle® and SAP® business applications
- Run Big Data Analytics – easily scale and pay as your needs grow and avoid over-provisioning compute and storage
- Deliver an efficient private and hybrid cloud with Nutanix Calm, VMware®, Microsoft® or OpenStack® based solutions
- And much more!
These systems offer technology leadership and unmatched product quality as a result of thousands of hours of validation by Intel prior to certification by Nutanix, yielding failure rates far below industry average. And, you can rely on hardware architected and supported by the same engineers that design Intel’s industry leading Xeon™ processors from a company fully staffed with industry experts that are readily available to assist with troubleshooting all the components of a modern server.
With Intel Data Center Blocks, you can confidently run flexible solutions that are pre-configured with Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software. Your provider can configure to order for your specific needs and deliver in a timely fashion.
- Modernize datacenters for high performance, with unparalleled flexibility and unlimited scalability.
- Stay current with the latest technology.
- Deploy fast, flexible, and affordable data center systems and solutions that can include a wide variety of processors, accelerators, networking, and storage.
- Avoid business impact from downtime, maintenance costs, and poor support from inferior ODM hardware vendors.
- World-class design and validation - offering a unique combination of quality hardware from Intel, agile cloud software from Nutanix, and personalized service·
- Competitively priced - No-frills servers with the latest technology, unmatched quality, and superior support·
- Nutanix simplifies deployment, virtualization, and management of hyperconverged infrastructure with cloudlike agility·
- Solution-level testing as part of Intel reference programs, such as Intel® Select Solutions·
- Backed by worldwide technical support and Intel’s three-year warranty, plus access to Intel engineering when needed
Nutanix has continued to impress us with its industry-leading Enterprise Cloud software, and we’re thrilled that our customers will now have access to its technology. As customers embrace digital transformation, it is paramount that vendors can provide them with new offerings as quickly as possible. By working closely with Nutanix to roll out this HCI solution that is validated by Intel and certified by Nutanix, we help customers accelerate the path to market, build new revenue streams, deliver peace of mind with innovative technology and support from industry leaders.
Phil Harris, VP, GM
Intel Data Center Solutions Group
Nutanix and Intel® have collaborated closely with value-added resellers (VARs) on bringing this joint solution to market, ensuring a streamlined process for all phases of this joint solution.
Nutanix addresses all software-related issues, and proactively coordinates Intel® hardware support cases through TSANet (Technical Support Alliance Network – http://www.tsanet.org/), which then hands-off to Intel® for hardware support and replacement.
Customers get a single point of contact for all issues, and benefit from Nutanix’s unmatched 90+ Net Promoter Score (NPS).