Are you a Nutanix customer or partner, or an industry thought leader who is enthusiastic about all things Enterprise Cloud and have a great story to tell? Got tips, tricks, and how-to’s for leveraging cloud tech and solving IT challenges? If the answer is yes, we want to feature YOU as a speaker at .NEXT Copenhagen!
Submit a content proposal before July 26, 2019, and if selected, you will have a dedicated 30 minute session to present your topic during the main event. You will also receive a complimentary conference pass and two-night hotel accommodation in Copenhagen covered by Nutanix.
Submission process and requirements
Complete the online submission form below in its entirety. The form must include:
- Your name and contact information
- Session title and abstract (100 word minimum)
- Speaker(s) name, company, job title, 50-word professional bio, and previous speaking engagements.
- Call for Proposals OPENS: May 22, 2019
- Call for Proposals CLOSES: July 26, 2019
- Notifications sent: August 2, 2019
What type of support can I expect?
- If you are selected, you will be responsible for creating a presentation deck for the 30-minute speaking session (25 minutes presenting and 5 minutes Q&A).
- Our .NEXT technical content team will assist you in reviewing and polishing your presentation content.
- A professional speaking coach will be available to assist you with your speaking skills.
- Professional services will also be available for PowerPoint deck cleanup.
Guidelines for submissions:
To help you get started, here are a few guidelines which describe what we are looking for.
- Start with a great story to tell
- Choose a topic that addresses or solves common customer challenges
- Integrate clear use cases, best practices, learnings, and how-to’s
- If you are an industry expert and thought leader, share your expertise on any of the industry’s hottest technologies
- Clearly identify how your company adapted and uses Nutanix products
- You may focus on a specific Nutanix product feature, it’s impact, as well as how you are using it to drive success
- Try to avoid niche stories as they might not be relatable to the attendees. Rather highlight key success metrics and/or ROI that resulted from your Nutanix implementation
Tips to make your submission stand out:
- Examples of a few great topics would be “Migrating your workloads to Nutanix”, “How you switched to AHV and the benefits”, “Deep dive of your successful Nutanix implementation”, “Nutanix integration with latest technologies/vendors” etc.,
- Share your unique take on industry’s most happening technologies such as IoT, AI, Machine Learning, Cloud Native, Containers, Kubernetes, DevOps etc.,
- Accentuate the power of Hybrid Cloud Solutions
- Include an interesting and eye-catching demo showcasing a real-world example of the solution
- Encourage audience interaction
- Have a key takeaway or action item that attendees will walk away with
Thank you for your participation! We look forward to reviewing your submission.