SnappyFlow is reimagining monitoring and simplifying CloudOps. SnappyFlow is an application performance monitoring(APM) and log management solution, that helps enterprises manage and monitor their application infrastructure. SnappyFlow is headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA with an office located in Bangalore, India.
- Eliminates the need of using multiple tools such as Splunk, Datadog, Dynatrace. Monitors applications deployed across Kubernetes, VM instances and cloud services across hybrid clouds.
- Feature set comprises monitoring infrastructure and application metrics, log management and archival, distributed tracing of application requests, dashboards and alert notifications. Application centric organization enables holistic functional views and lowers noise.
- Flexible deployment model enabling IT organizations to offer Enterprise SaaS on-premises as a service to their application and infrastructure teams.
- Extremely easy to use with customizable dashboards.
- Better licensing model leading to predictable costs.
- SnappyFlow 2.1 is validated on ESXi (AOS 5.15)
- SnappyFlow 2.1 is validated on Nutanix AHV (AOS 5.15)