The winner of a “Best of VMworld 2018” and the Gold Award for Data Protection, NAKIVO is a US based corporation dedicated to developing the ultimate VM backup and site recovery software solution.
In cooperation with Nutanix, NAKIVO is now enhancing NAKIVO Backup & Replication to support Nutanix AHV VMs. Currently at the pre-alpha stage and set to be showcased at the 2018 .NEXT Conference, the solution aims to:
- Scale across multi-site and multi-cloud environments
- Run on NAS storage systems including Synology and QNAP with 2X the performance
- Orchestrate site recovery with one-click failover and failback
- Deliver agentless, image-based, application-aware backup and replication
- Install on Linux/Windows or deployment as a VMware VA in under 5 minutes
- Reduce backup size up to 10:1
- Integrate with popular deduplication appliances such as NEC and Data Domain
- Start pricing at only $299 per socket
With 20 consecutive quarters of double-digit growth, 5-star online community reviews, 97.3% customer satisfaction with support, and more than 10,000 deployments worldwide, NAKIVO delivers an unprecedented level of protection for virtualized, cloud, and mixed environments.