Today’s workforce needs to work from any device, in any location, securely, and with a great user experience. However, organizations are facing the same problems when it comes to supporting them.
Maintaining a fleet of computers running native applications isn’t ideal. And trying to provide secure access for users to adopt the devices they want is hard.
This ebook will show you how to:
- Improve the methods by which end-users consume enterprise resources
- Compare end user computing options
- Size a virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) Environment
- Accelerate desktop-as-a-service (DaaS) deployments
- Choose Between cloud-based DaaS and on-premises DaaS