Delivering applications with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops on Nutanix means you can easily deploy thousands of desktops with an optimal user experience across multiple use cases. Nutanix offers a powerful, flexible, and reliable platform for the full spectrum of desktop virtualization requirements, with unrivaled uptime and the freedom to mix and match workloads to fulfill your enterprise needs and the objectives of your operators, whether they’re task workers or power users.
This hypervisor-agnostic guide discusses the best practices for running Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops on the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud. Download this free publication for practical recommendations on:
- Configuring core and supporting components
- Sizing desktops in terms of memory and compute
- VM configuration, OS and storage optimization, and application delivery.
- Profile and user environment management, including local profiles, roaming profiles, and mandatory profiles.
- Pod-based Virtual Apps and Desktops architecture considerations.
- Citrix delivery options, including Citrix Provisioning, Machine Creation Services (MCS), and App Layering.