Industry Experts and Thought Leaders Will Gather to Share Latest in Datacenter Infrastructure and Hybrid Cloud Innovation, Plus Best Practices for Digital Transformation
San Jose, CA – October 2, 2019 – Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX), a leader in enterprise cloud computing, today announced the speaker lineup for its .NEXT Europe 2019 Conference, the industry’s one-stop source of information, education, and inspiration on the latest IT technologies and trends in cloud, datacenter and DevOps. The event will take place from October 8-10, 2019 at the Bella Center in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Now in its fourth year in Europe, .NEXT 2019 will showcase how advancements in enterprise cloud and datacenter technologies are transforming the way businesses operate. The main stage presentations will feature speakers who are leaders and visionaries across a variety of disciplines, including:
- Dr. Katie Bouman
Assistant Professor in Computing and Mathematical Sciences at Caltech
- Caroline Wozniacki
Professional Tennis Player
- Fran Scott
Scientist, Engineer and Presenter
- Kit Harrington
Actor and Producer
- Peter Kreiner
The .NEXT experience will provide the opportunity for hands-on labs, education courses, certification opportunities, and expert sessions on a broad range of topics, such as:
- How to design, build and operate modern private cloud and hybrid architectures
- The use of APIs, AI and machine learning to automate everyday IT tasks
- Proven tips and tools to accelerate DevOps practices
- Technology tips for running business-critical applications like SAP and Oracle, plus VDI
- Expert advice on building new Database-as-a-Service models
- The ins and outs of end-user computing
Nutanix is also proud to announce an impressive list of .NEXT sponsors that are part of the company’s growing ecosystem, including platinum sponsors:
- To learn more about all of the speakers and sessions, visit https://www.nutanix.com/next/.
- This year’s conference will also feature the second annual .NEXT Awards celebration, which recognizes IT visionaries and leaders who are transforming their organizations with innovative enterprise cloud and infrastructure initiatives. Find out more here.
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @nutanix.
© 2019 Nutanix, Inc. All rights reserved. Nutanix, the Nutanix logo and the other Nutanix products and services mentioned herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of Nutanix, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be the trademarks of their respective holder(s).