Explore New Possibilities in Database Deployment & Management
Cloud mandates. Digital transformation initiatives. Data sprawl. Change is happening, no matter what. But with change comes new possibilities, and we have assembled a group of database deployment and operations experts who can help you recognise and capitalise on these opportunities.
Seven speakers each have seven minutes. Bookended by opening and closing keynote addresses, this fast paced Database Digital Summit will feature 7 experts sharing insights on how to reimagine database deployment and management so you can increase database efficiency, availability and performance in ways that work best for your organization’s needs.
Host panel includes Bernard Marr, world-renowned futurist, influencer and thought leader in the fields of business and technology, Sally Eaves CTO and Steven Goddard, Senior Director of Programs, Nutanix.
Save your spot so that you don’t miss out on these exclusive sessions:
- Nutanix executive Tobias Ternstrom joins Phil Goodwin, research VP at IDC, to discuss market trends for database deployments and the challenges of hybrid cloud database management.
- Matt Kimball, Sr. Datacenter Analyst at Moor Insights on the importance of consistency amidst change.
- Tobias Ternstrom on why now is the time to view cloud as an operating model for your databases.
- Dom Poloniecki, VP & Sales COO EMEA Nutanix, speaks to our customer Paolo Bussetti Technical Operator from SOGEI.
- Plus insights from Keith White, EVP & GM for HPE GreenLake, Monica Rathburn, MS Data Platform MVP and Consultant at Danny Cherry & Associates, Jim Czuprynski, Oracle ACE Director and Consultant at Zero Defect Computing, and more! Register now to see the possibilities!