.NEXT 2015 (#NEXTConf) promises an unrivaled conference experience for the web-scale and hyperconverged datacenter infrastructure industry, by offering four engaging breakout tracks full of educational sessions, from business level to technical, and a wide variety of only-in-Miami activities! We’re thrilled to announce that the formal session agenda is now live!
We’d love to hear what you think, so please share your feedback on the NEXT Community. We’re looking forward to hearing your thoughts!
AND HERE’S MORE GREAT NEWS…
The rest of the session content is up to you, the community! Call for Proposals is now OPEN for the .NEXT Unconference Track: Web-Scale Uncensored! This track will be parallel to the three formal tracks, and include seven session slots over two days, led by community experts and thought leaders!
If you’re an industry expert and thought-leader who enjoys geeking out on all things web-scale, and you would like to share your unique, unbiased technical know-how in out-of-the-box formats, this is your opportunity to submit your creative session ideas.
Insider tips on submitting a standout session proposal:
- Include killer web-scale related topics that will draw a crowd and motivate them to jump into the conversation.
- Propose formats flexible enough for the audience to share their views.
- Unfiltered, balanced content with a technical focus that includes best practices, technology reviews, or industry predictions.
- Propose speakers and moderators who are active community contributors, experts, and thought leaders. Confirmation that the speaker(s) have agreed to participate is a plus.
- Include a detailed description of the format that you propose for the session. Sessions are 50 minutes in length. Remember to describe how you plan to incorporate audience participation!
So start submitting your Web-Scale Uncensored! session proposals right away! Call for Proposals closes March 27, 2015. We can’t wait to see the awesome ideas you come up that will help us build that open, interactive, community-driven experience that we know you’re looking for.
Our conference is all about you. We promise an experience that will be nothing short of transformational. Prepare to learn, share, and unite in a common vision. See you in Miami Beach!