It is VMworld San Francisco time again! We are delighted to be a Gold Sponsor again this year and enable the thousands of attendees on their journeys to invisible infrastructure. If you plan on attending this year’s event being held at the Moscone Center from August 30 to September 3, please join us in the Solutions Exchange to learn how enterprises and organizations just like yours have elevated IT, focusing on applications and innovation instead of infrastructure.
We have an exciting agenda planned for the show. Visit the Nutanix booth #1729 to get hands-on experience with the award-winning Nutanix Acropolis and Prism products and learn how simple hyperconvergence can be to setup and manage. Also, sign up for one of the activities below to see how we eliminate constraints imposed by legacy 3-tier infrastructures for workloads including virtualized databases and business applications, application and desktop virtualization, and big data.
- Register for your own customized Nutanix Acropolis + Prism briefing and demo and receive an “Elevated IT” kit that includes an exclusive T-shirt and a donation to the Elevate Hope Foundation.
- Schedule a briefing with our technical and product specialist teams, including NPXs and VCDXs, to review designs or evaluate options for your environment. Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Meeting attendee names, titles, and email addresses
- Your top 3 time slots
- Any details about your areas of interest
- Join us for our NEXT theater presentations on a variety of topics ranging from building successful hybrid clouds, to virtualizing business-critical applications, to customer successes. If hearing about the hottest technology and infrastructure trends isn’t enough, we will also have fun giveaways!
Nutanix will also be participating in a variety of different sessions throughout the show. Be sure to add these sessions to your calendar:
- SDDC6827-SPO – Nutanix Industry Panel: Evolution from 3-tier to Hyperconverged Infrastructure (Wed Sept 2, 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM)
We’ll cover our customer’s journey to HCI and Nutanix and discuss best practices that every IT organization should be aware of when looking to move beyond their legacy storage solutions.
- STP6311 – Datacenter Battles: Hyperconvergence vs. 3-Tier Infrastructure (Tues/ Sept 1, 12:20 PM – 12:40 PM)
Learn why hyperconvergence is leaving 3-tier infrastructure in the dust. We will discuss the criteria for server and storage infrastructure. We will also dive into the Nutanix web-scale architecture and explore best practices for enterprise apps, private cloud, and more.
Follow @Nutanix on Twitter for the latest news and announcements, connect with other like-minded folks on the Nutanix NEXT Community and experience the power of Nutanix software for yourself with our community edition.
We hope to see you there!
Sachin Chheda, Angelo Luciani, Adam Moreland, and the Nutanix team!