The Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Solution Design Boot Camp is designed to provide you with a technical deep dive into Nutanix solutions and the Nutanix solution design methodology, which is based on the Nutanix Platform Expert (NPX) Program. NPX skills have been used to consistently deliver businesscritical solutions to the most demanding customers- from SMB to the G2000.
This three-day event will prepare you to engage with enterprise customers and design Nutanix Enterprise Cloud solutions that deliver real business value. The boot camp is led by a team of NPX-certified instructors who will focus on designing multi-hypervisor solutions capable of supporting enterprise-class applications according to clearly defined service level agreements.
You will be asked to divide into teams and engage in a multi-day, interactive role-play exercise to extract the business requirements, technical requirements, risks, and constraints that will shape your solutions. Participation requires daily design presentations from each team and participation in Q&A sessions with instructors and peers. You will be required to defend your team's design decisions at each stage of the exercise.
This is an intense and immersive learning experience that will change how you approach solution design and delivery. If your goal is to become a G2000- ready solution architect, this is where your journey begins.
To make this training as accessible as possible to everyone in our growing ecosystem, the ECSD Boot Camp is offered free of charge for qualified customers, partners and Nutanix employees.
- Experienced and expert technologists, pre-sales engineers, post-sales consultants, and solution architects who support the adoption of private and hybrid cloud in the enterprise
- Anyone preparing for a Nutanix Certified Expert (NCX) or Nutanix Platform Expert (NPX) certification exam
- Nutanix Certified Professional (NCP) certification
- Considerable IT industry experience is required to get the most from this learning event
- Documented and demonstrated ability to deliver enterprise-scale IT solutions that support business-critical applications (BCA)
During this boot camp, you will develop G2000-class solution design and delivery skills by:
- Gathering/classifying customer business requirements
- Identifying constraints, risks, and assumptions
- Mapping desired business outcomes to technical solutions
- Considering and presenting options/alternatives
- Making business-driven design decisions
- Assessing organizational readiness for HCI adoption
- Creating enterprise-grade documentation
- Presenting solutions to technically-savvy business stakeholders
Deep dives will include:
- Planning for successful migrations
- Supporting multiple hypervisors
- Infrastructure and hardware and resource sizing
- Designing for resiliency and high availability
- Network design for HCI • HCI storage configuration options
- Supporting security requirements • Integrating disaster recovery solutions
- Business-critical applications: Exchange, SQL, Oracle, Splunk, SAP
- Virtual desktop solutions
Terms and Conditions
- Nutanix reserves the right to cancel any scheduled course due to minimum enrollment not being achieved, instructor illness, or other events outside of its control.
- Cancellation notices will be sent to enrolled students by email with rescheduling information and alternative training options.
Stay Connected with Nutanix University
Subscribe to our Education Blog to stay informed of the latest news and announcements from Nutanix University!