This course features comprehensive coverage of advanced administration and performance management for Nutanix clusters. You’ll learn how to monitor and tune clusters for better system performance, and optimize datacenter administration.
This course explains in detail how to use Nutanix Unified Storage: Volumes, Files, and Object. The course also explains how to define, manage, and secure workloads and applications using Calm and Flow, including scheduling of automated updates through the Life Cycle Manager (LCM), and how to implement and configure Prism Self Service.
This course also covers Data Protection solutions such as NearSync, Metro Availability, and Witness. Advanced management using Prism Central and the command line are also covered in detail. This includes how to take advantage of machine learning with entity management and resource optimization as well as how to plan for future growth using Capacity Planning.
- Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Administration (ECA) classroom training or an NCP certification
- Basic knowledge of Nutanix datacenter administration techniques • Familiarity with traditional virtualization storage architectures
- Comfortable with Linux command-line interface
We encourage you to complete our online Readiness Evaluation before registering for this course to ensure it's the right fit.
- IT administrators and architects who manage Nutanix clusters, but want more in-depth knowledge of Nutanix datacenter administration
- Anyone preparing for the Nutanix Certified Master - Multicloud Infrastructure (NCM-MCI) certification
- Advanced Network Configuration and Management
- Managing Clusters and VMs
- Deploying and Securing VM Workloads
- Deploying Nutanix Volumes
- Implementing Nutanix Files
- Configuring Nutanix Objects
- Implementing Data Protection
- Understanding and Troubleshooting AOS Performance
DURING THIS COURSE, YOU WILL LEARN TO
- Monitor datacenter performance and manage components to optimize system performance.
- Implement advanced solutions for business continuity and data protection in Nutanix datacenters.
- Design high-performing networks to support Nutanix clusters.
- Customize Nutanix security features.
- Deploy all Nutanix storage solutions:
- Use Prism Central to:
- Identify and fix cluster health problems
- Exploit machine learning for entity management and resource optimization
- Plan for future growth
- Manage assets and applications using Calm
- Upgrade cluster software using Life Cycle Management (LCM)
- Practice advanced datacenter management procedures using hands-on labs.
- Get the most out of Nutanix systems by maximizing configuration and operation for peak efficiency.
- Validate your new skills by preparing for and completing the Nutanix Certified Master - Multicloud Infrastructure (NCM-MCI) certification.
Terms and Conditions
- Customer must purchase training seats in advance of scheduling course dates.
- Customer may not cancel purchased training seats and all amounts paid are non-refundable.
- Customer may reschedule courses with no less than 15 business days written notice to Nutanix. Rescheduling fees may apply.
- Customer may substitute a student with no less than 5 business days written notice to Nutanix. Rescheduling fees do not apply to substitutions.
- Training seats must be consumed within 12 months of purchase. Failure to utilize the training seats within the 12 months of purchase shall result in forfeiture of all fees paid for such seats. Extensions may be available on a case by case basis.
- Most of our Authorized Training Partners (ATPs) have a 10-business day cancellation and/or reschedule policy. If customer cancels or reschedules within those 10 business days, fees may apply up to the full price of the seat.
- Nutanix reserves the right to cancel any scheduled course due to minimum enrollment not being achieved, instructor illness, or other events outside of its control.
- Cancellation notices will be sent to enrolled students by email with rescheduling information and alternative training options.
Stay Connected with Nutanix University
Subscribe to our Education Blog to stay informed of the latest news and announcements from Nutanix University!