Recent global conditions have driven public sector IT through a period of profound and rapid transformation. For the third consecutive year, Nutanix has commissioned research to learn about the state of global enterprise cloud deployments and adoption plans in the Public Sector. U.K. researcher Vanson Bourne surveyed 3,400 IT decision-makers around the world. This is the Enterprise Cloud Index - How the Public Sector Compares, which garners insights from IT decision-makers from around the world and will give you an expansive view into how these forces are affecting their approach to IT. The index reveals how these macroconditions are affecting the current and future state of global public sector enterprise cloud adoption, including invaluable data on how IT is responding to the new challenges and priorities.
In the third annual report, you will learn:
- The new strategic priorities that are driving innovation in public and government IT
- The new role that IT now occupies due to changes wrought by the pandemic
- How COVID-19 is changing current and future IT infrastructure decisions
- The steps that enterprises are taking in their journeys towards a secure hybrid cloud
- How adopting hybrid cloud in the face of COVID-19 is translating to a range of new business processes and practices
- And much more!